OMG..Travel Day! 1st NCL Cruise!

caseykees

Sail on the Pearl tomorrow! Travelling today! We are so excited! Thank you so much for everything I've learned on this board!! We missed out on a sweet Suite upsell yesterday :mad: but that's OK. I will take notes and do a trip report when I return! thank you all sooooo much!

Kathy

:D

I've had some of the best time of my life on cruise ships, I hope you have a great time. I spent 17 days on the Pearl last year, she's a great ship.

Sail on the Pearl tomorrow! Travelling today! We are so excited! Thank you so much for everything I've learned on this board!! We missed out on a sweet Suite upsell yesterday :mad: but that's OK. I will take notes and do a trip report when I return! thank you all sooooo much!

Kathy

:D

I spend 22 days on The Pearl a number of years ago and would love to go back.

As you sail out tomorrow, go outside on Deck 7 on the city side of the ship. You will see the Seattle Space Needle built for the 1962 World's Fair. There is a restaurant that revolves all the way around at the top and an observation level above it.

Enjoy