Need Advice!!!

hi everyone,

I'm going on the Royal Carribean Cruise ship "Voyager of the Sea" leaving on Nov. 4th 2005, and since I'm new to this and pretty much new to cruising, I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me about the cruise, the "Meet & Mingle", and the shore excursions. I would really like to make some new friends. So, any advice would be much appreciated...Thanks! :)

~Pamela~

hi everyone,

I'm going on the Royal Carribean Cruise ship "Voyager of the Sea" leaving on Nov. 4th 2005, and since I'm new to this and pretty much new to cruising, I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me about the cruise, the "Meet & Mingle", and the shore excursions. I would really like to make some new friends. So, any advice would be much appreciated...Thanks! :)

~Pamela~

Welcome,I haven't sailed yet with RCI,but I have learnt such a lot from looking at the different sites.Have you looked at Royal Caribbean also in the Ports section.Cruise questions is another fav of mine.If you want to look at lots of pics ,check out Voyager.com and cruiseclues heaps of stuff to keep you going.There is also the review section on here to read other views.The Meet n Mingle is when you get a group together from this Roll call,you all meet on the ship for a drink.Hope some of this is a help

Good morning. I too am sailing on Voyager on the 4th. I am leaving my family home but will be with some people from work. You should check out the Roll Call for our sailing. You will learn a lot about some of your shipmates. We are especially interested in your shoes! There will be a Meet & Mingle on Saturday sometime, I don't know if it has been announced yet. If it has, I don't remember when it is but if you register you will get an l invitation. We are planning on meeting in the Crown Viking Lounge for sailaway after the Life Jacket Muster (we think around 4 pm). Come and join us.

I have only cruised once before this, the Celebrity Horizon to Bermuda this summer. I got a lot of information from the threads on this board, especially the one about first time cruisers. My advice is: don't pack too much, leave your cares on the dock and have fun!!

See you on board.

Pat

Archived