Catamaran ride to Stingray City and snorkeling

luv2ride

We have been to GC on several cruises but have never done a Cat ride to Stingray City/snorkeling. Have done some research, but tossed between a couple of companies. Any recommendations or reviews with Grand Cayman Cruise excursions aboard the Bucanneer Cat vs Stingray Sailing aboard the Far Tortuga? Or if anyone knows of another?

Headed on Carnival Paradise Sept 17, 2016. Thanks a bunch for your responses

I have also been researching this for my February cruise. I just put my name down and reserved a spot with Stingray Sailing after reading great reviews about them. It all started with a simple email to them, and they responded quickly with a ton of great information.

Thank you for your response. I will send them an email. We are the only ship in port and maybe they might have some flexibility to stops. We would like to get the 3 stops in, but this is not the deciding factor. We have had some "not so good" excursions/companies in the past, so first priority is getting a good and fun company.