Liberty Embarkation Question

menmykb

Hi everyone. We're sailing on the Liberty this Thursday and haven't cruised since 2007. We're sailing with a couple of newbies and we're as excited as they are. After reading about the problems at the Lido during boarding, I was wondering which other restaurants will be open then. TIA

Great! It was something I read on a thread on another board. Quite a few people complaining about the crowd and bags stacked in the chairs. On the cruises I've been on, I've never had any problems either. I was afraid that things had changed in 9 years. Thanks for setting me straight, webzilla. :)

What problems at the Lido during embarkation?

We were on the Liberty last week. Embarkation was quick and easy and we went to the Lido and didn't have any issues.

What time did boarding start? We go on the Liberty on the 19th and got a letter today that the terminal will open at 10:00am, but that boarding will not commence until 12:30pm. Just wondering when they plan to start that. Boarding has always been much earlier.

Edited by DebJ14

What time did boarding start? We go on the Liberty on the 19th and got a letter today that the terminal will open at 10:00am, but that boarding will not commence until 12:30pm. Just wondering when they plan to start that. Boarding has always been much earlier.

Our check in was at 11 but they did not let people onto the ship until 12:30. During the check in they assign you a boarding group #