cavetubing.com - question about tubes

mirthmaiden

We just returned from the 10/23 NCL Sun cruise and we did the cave tubing through the cruise line on 10/26. The tubes we had were basic black intertubes, probably from buses (not regular car size tires). There were no handles. We saw some other groups on the river and they all seemed to have the same type of tubes that we did.

We just returned from the 10/23 NCL Sun cruise also and we went tubing with cavetubing.com. Sorry, just plain black innertubes from the busses. They said when a bus gets a flat they use the old tube for cave tubing. :D I didn't see anyone on the river using anything but plain black tubes. On the plus side, though, we got an extra cave and some river tubing also which most of the other excursions don't do. Have a good time and oh, try the termites. :D

Cody

Thanks for all the info and I'll probably pass on the termites :eek:

btw... Carnival does not have a monopoly on bad customer service. RCCL is giving them a run for their money with me right now.:mad: Trying to get a refund for an excursion booked for Cozumel and nobody seems to be able to give me my money back. They just shrug and blame it on the website. Their shore excursion website is, aparently, an entity unto itself... sorta like HAL in 2001.

Archived