chef table on allure

shdixon

hello,

has anyone recently done the chef table on allure. I would love your feedback and/or photos

thanks a bunch

I have done it twice, but it was a few years ago.

Amazing time on both accounts. The second time we were surprised as we ending up dining wth Adam Goldstein and 7 of his family members. That was a great time with really good conversation.

Both times around the menu almost entirely seafood based. The second time my wife took in a few substitutes. The Black Cod was the best fish I've ever eaten.

The sommelier was really good at manipulating your taste buds. His pairings were bang on.

The first time around, we received the RC cook book which we had signed by the Chef. The second time around we were given that Decanter that all their restaurants now use. We use that all the time and I've probably cooked half the meals from the book.

What else would you like to know?

Both times, we found the experience very much worth the cost. My wife insists we do it every cruise now. We make that our formal night, as we rarely go to the MDR.