Carnival Live

BriBrizzle

I just attended a Carnival Live with Trace Adkins concert last month. I would be happy to answer any specific questions you have. Not sure if you are planning on VIP tickets omit General Admission (we did the VIP), so I'm not sure what you are looking to find out.

I would type a review of how it went in this thread, but I already included it in my review of the cruise, so I feel like that would be redundant. The link to my review is in my signature, if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by bakersdozen12

I just attended a Carnival Live with Trace Adkins concert last month. I would be happy to answer any specific questions you have. Not sure if you are planning on VIP tickets omit General Admission (we did the VIP), so I'm not sure what you are looking to find out.

I would type a review of how it went in this thread, but I already included it in my review of the cruise, so I feel like that would be redundant. The link to my review is in my signature, if you are interested.

I am doing the general admission but hoping to upgrade to VIP. My bestie who's coming with bought her VIP when we booked which I wish I had now cause they only had general when I bought mine. What time do VIP need to show up and how long is the meet and greet process.

I am doing the general admission but hoping to upgrade to VIP. My bestie who's coming with bought her VIP when we booked which I wish I had now cause they only had general when I bought mine. What time do VIP need to show up and how long is the meet and greet process.

We had to meet in one of the clubs at 6!or 7. I can't recall what time, but I might have mentioned it in my review (link is in my signature). "Meet and greet" is not really a term that should be used because all you really get a chance to do is have your picture taken with the singer (or band). You don't get to talk to them. You literally just line up and each person quickly gets a picture and then you are out the door. The singer doesn't spend any time talking to the crowd or anything like that.