Weather Update

IslandCruz

I have been on over 40 cruises. Sailed though some major storms including last Winter on the Anthem of the seas. That storm we encountered wind gusts over 135mph. I know the risks of sailing during hurricane season. No complaints here [emoji16][emoji16]

^^^^^^^^

Now, THAT is the attitude to have! No complaints here either.

There's nothing like being on a ship when the seas go wild. Otherwise, just go to a land resort. Either get your sea legs and understand mother nature, or stay on land. :cool:

^^^^^^^^

Now, THAT is the attitude to have! No complaints here either.

There's nothing like being on a ship when the seas go wild. Otherwise, just go to a land resort. Either get your sea legs and understand mother nature, or stay on land. :cool:

100% I'm looking forward to the adventure no matter where we set sail.

The Pride is heading back early. Skipping Freeport tomorrow and heading back to Baltimore to beat the storm. Should be dockside at 1am Sunday.

She's gonna feel a few waves, the winds and waves are increasing , the southern east coast has started to notice higher winds and wave activity from a gulf side storm .

Since I'm sailing out of Baltimore this Sunday, I'm keeping a close eye on this storm. At this point I have no idea when the Pride will be back in Baltimore as Hermine will be directly in the path of the ship coming back from Freeport this weekend. I'm expecting a delay in arrival Sunday and a delay for our embarkation. Still a little too early to tell though.

We will be there with you!

I'm on Ecstasy leaving out of Charleston on Saturday...ugh! I hope it's above South Carolina by Saturday noon. I also hope we can fly in Saturday morning...flying from BWI to Charleston.

Winds are just starting to pick up now (11:30am). We have been alerted to be off the roads by 2:00 pm. No flooding yet, and storm is expected to end around 8:00 pm. You should be all clear in Charleston tomorrow.

The Pride is heading back early. Skipping Freeport tomorrow and heading back to Baltimore to beat the storm. Should be dockside at 1am Sunday.

I've spent the better part of my morning looking for any information on this and I haven't been able to find anything for an update. Can you tell me where you got this information and put my mind at ease? TYIA

I've spent the better part of my morning looking for any information on this and I haven't been able to find anything for an update. Can you tell me where you got this information and put my mind at ease? TYIA

Read from another thread that Hermine will be out by 2am and Baltimore embarkation will not be affected. Except for some rough seas due to residuals, they say there is nothing to worry about.

Looking at the tracker Pride is off the North Carolina coast as of midnight Friday. She has been moving pretty fast all day. Should be in Baltimore midday Sat. Looks like no problem boarding on time Sunday. Just a question of when we will be able to leave the bayThink we will be fine just maybe a little rough the first sea day.