Drink Package Price Limits

redsox1584

Hello,

I will be on the 9/10 Oasis of the Seas sailing and have purchased the Premium Drink Package. What is the price limit for cocktails? I have seen a limit of $12 but not sure how recent that is.

I am interested in trying some of the margaritas at Sabor, and according to a recent Sabor menu I found, some of these drinks are $13. Are these included in the Premium Beverage Package, or would I have to pay the difference? Just wondering if someone has any experience using their beverage package at Sabor.

I apologize if this question has been asked before, I cannot seem to find any recent information on the topic.

Thanks so much in advance!!

Ok, I have not read through all the responses so I apologize. I have worked in the bar business my suggestion is you ask for the drink, show you card with $1 on top and see where it goes from there.

Mike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

In practice on our Liberty sailing last week:

I bought the Premium package on sale and was automatically upgraded to a deluxe, but the sticker on everyone's SeaPass was the old UP.

Not sure about the $12-$13 pricing but -

I was able to order any margarita I wanted in Sabor, no upcharge.

Many were ordering champagne (sparkling wine) with no problem on the package.

I ordered many Bloody Marys and called the vodkas, and no upcharges.

Had a variety of drinks in most bars/restaurants/theaters and saw on checkout there was one weird $2.36 charge at the R-Bar. Only thing I can figure is they hit me for a Stoli-Elite martini, but I had many over the week and no other upcharges. Not worth questioning...

I did tip a bit extra with most drinks. and had great bar service all week. May or may not be related...

Edited by Doug S

Regarding Starbucks, what sort of drinks are included? Would that include the blended drinks as well as the hot drinks? How about specialty teas?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I got iced espresso drinks mostly those were all included. Not sure if frappacinos are included or not. I also got some of the shaken iced tea drinks and those were included

I got iced espresso drinks mostly those were all included. Not sure if frappacinos are included or not. I also got some of the shaken iced tea drinks and those were included

In another thread today it says that Starbucks is no longer included. RCI changed their mind I guess. :mad: