NCL booking with Canadaian $

yitao

Dear Cruise Critic Members,

I booked the my NCL cruise with Canadian $ with TA, when I check in on line and pay the shore excursions, it's also shows as Canadian $, Is there a way that I pay the shore excursions in US$, could I call NCL directly to pay?

Thanks for your help

Rachel

yes, if you book excursions online, it will automatically offer the conversion because your booking is in CAD.

I know if you book them on the ship, you'll get the USD rate... i think that may be the only way to do it.

I've never booked excursions over the phone, but I assume that they'll still convert in advance because it would be bound by the booking's currency at the time of booking.

Dear Cruise Critic Members,

I booked the my NCL cruise with Canadian $ with TA, when I check in on line and pay the shore excursions, it's also shows as Canadian $, Is there a way that I pay the shore excursions in US$, could I call NCL directly to pay?

Thanks for your help

Rachel

you could book when you get on the ship and then pay on your room account in US dollars.