Mystic Man Tours

torchd

Who is going on the 9/24 to 10/1 trip with a stop in St. Lucia on 9/28?

Well, I need people to sign up LOL. I've been trying to book this excursion, but no one has signed up. They need a minimum of 8 people to go out. So who's with me, who will sign up? I have 2 people ready to go, just need 6 more people!

• 2 weeks later...
What is the tour cost and what does it entail

Direct quote from my email from Wendell Richards from back in June

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. If you’re interested in joining our regular schedule cruise ship tour, this one cost US$88 per person and also picks up at the cruise ship dock. We snorkel at Anse Chastanet which is next to Anse Mamin. We however require a minimum of 10 persons to run the tour and as of now have no one else interested. Its still earlier, so if you choose this option I can let you know when we have more folks signed up.

Please let me know what you think of these options.

I reached out to Wendell again in the beginning of September

Hello,

As of now we have no one signed up for the excursion for 9/28/16. We require a minimum of 10 persons to run the tour. I can contact you as soon as we get to the minimum. At that point all we would need are your credit card details ( Visa / MasterCard) to keep on file. You can pay in full on the day of the excursion.

There is a cancellation fee of 50% for bookings cancelled less than 48 hours and 100% for no shows. If the weather is too bad and we cannot go out or if the ship misses port, there would be no cancellation fee charged.

Please sign up and tell your friends :D :D :D :D

Me my gf and two kids are thinking of this tour on that date. Are you doing a snorkel or fishing trip?

I am doing the snorkeling tour. There needs to be at least 6 to 8 more people to sign up for this tour for it to happen.

Hopefully you and your family canmake it happen for all of us :D

Actually email me and we can see what we can do, it looks like they booked my family a private charter. asherd1977@gmail.com

What's your itinerary for the Serendipity? We are the only cruise to be in port in St. Kitts on 9/28

http://www.cruisetimetables.com/visitingcastriesstlucia-28sep2016.html

you can email me if you have questions: jonas.hamrah@gmail.com