Transferring to agent

Help...need to book cruise today for the perks. Doing this on the spur of the moment. Can't get in touch with my agent. Can I book through the agency and then transfer it to her. Seems like great deals & I don't want to lose them.Thanking all of you in advance 😎

Yes! It's very easy to do. There is a form on the Royal site that you will need to fill out to request the transfer.

Help...need to book cruise today for the perks. Doing this on the spur of the moment. Can't get in touch with my agent. Can I book through the agency and then transfer it to her. Seems like great deals & I don't want to lose them.Thanking all of you in advance 😎

Yes you can:)

What do you mean by "book through the agency"? If you are booking through the same agency your agent works for, then it's an internal process with that agency to transfer the booking to your agent. Should be easy.

If I understand your question correctly...Your TA is not available today. You are asking if you can book through her travel agency and then ask them to assign your cruise to her, rather than the agent it gets assigned to today?

If you book through her agency, seems like it would depend on their internal policies whether or not you could transfer your cruise from the agent who gets assigned your booking today to to the one you want. You should probably call and ask them.

An alternative might be to book directly with Royal, then use their form to transfer your cruise to the TA and agency you prefer. You have to do the transfer within 60 days of booking and your cruise cannot be past the final payment date at the time of transfer. Here's a link to the page where you can get the form you need to transfer:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&faqId=2004&faqSubjectId=323

You can complete the form online.

Hope this helps - book it and have a great cruise!:)

Judy

If I read the op's question correctly, he is referring to perks available through the Travel Agency. He states that he must book w/ the agency today to get the available perks.

If that is the case, he cannot book through RCI and then get the agency perks at a later date by switching.

Ergo, his dilemma trying to be loyal to his favored TA within the agency.:)

If I read the op's question correctly, he is referring to perks available through the Travel Agency. He states that he must book w/ the agency today to get the available perks.

If that is the case, he cannot book through RCI and then get the agency perks at a later date by switching.

Ergo, his dilemma trying to be loyal to his favored TA within the agency.:)

That's the way I read it too.