Photo packages

kcam7

Hi, we are departing on the Celebrity solstice in 58 days (yup, just a little bit excited [emoji12])

We have purchased photos on other lines and even an unlimited on RCCL that included digital.

What sought of offer does Celebrity have?

TIA [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi there [emoji38]

Celebrity use the same 3rd party as Royal do for photo packages. You can login now for our cruise at

http://www.mycruisephotos.com/CEL/Portal.aspx?CN=805BC5FC7421

they only seem to be offering two options,

10 photos for $170 usd or

Unlimited digital photos and printsfor $200.

I did find these packages cheaper than anything they offered onboard, we got the unlimited pkg on our cruise back from Hawaii and ended up with 100's of photos. Still sitting in a bag waiting for me to do something with them all!! [emoji12]

Cheers

Matt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by QE2_Fan

Hi,

Thanks for that I did see the price online and thought $200 for unlimited including digital was pretty good, considering normally you can pay $30 each photo.

Is it best to but it pre cruise or can you get a decent deal once onboard.

We bought a package on RCCL with over half the same still in a bag [emoji4] for a lot more.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It's a punt really. I recall on our Sth Pacific cruise in March '15 they did offer a deal to buy a package in the first few days onboard...but I don't think it was as good value as the pre purchased unlimited deal.

We didn't prepurchase that cruise and ended up doing a 10 photo only deal onboard.

If you are happy to do a lot of the portrait opportunities as well as the dinner and around the ship shots then I think it's good value to buy the package online. Else if you're not sure, or don't want so many photos this time then maybe get the 10 photo deal now or wait and grab whatever specials they have onboard. Still undecided here too (as have had some awesome family and fun shots on previous cruises!) but one thing I'm sure of is I'm not planning on spending $30 a pop!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by QE2_Fan

We bought the unlimited photo deal on Eclipse and are so glad. There were a lot of photos that at least one of us didn't like the way we looked, so we were able to pick the ones we both liked - and there were a lot! I also bought a beautiful album on the ship to put them in. There is a photo of the ship on the front and a complete map of the Caribbean islands on both the front and the back. My only problem is that I wanted more pages. The ship did not sell them and I have searched far and wide for refill pages that fit without finding any. Has anyone else been able to find refill pages for this beautiful album?