Upgrades on Nov.10 Cruising

Mr.Man

We are sailing on this cruise and booked a BF aft guarantee and were upgraded to a BA midship starboard side. When I called Princess about receiving an upgrade to a minisuite their response was that the ship is almost always sold out and booked at about 103% with some choosing a third person in their room and rarely is a balcony upgraded to a mini suite. I am very happy with the upgrade I received as it was an $800 pp difference and I love our location.

Also, I have a roll call started under "Princess Roll Calls" and then "Tahitian Princess" if you are interested in joining this chat (several bios posted). Those of us who have been corresponding are planning a meet & greet (drinks at the poolside bar) for about 5:30 on Nov 11 during sailaway from Papeete enroute to Huahine. We thought it would be fun to get together and put a face to the name. Please join us if you are interested.

Tara

Archived