Belize scuba - need Bruce-R!

dcl1710

Hi we are scheduled to dive in Cozumel but with the uncertainty of the island we need info on diving elsewhere. Is Belize good? We are there for only 7 hours so it is a tight schedule. Thanks for the input:) and I apologize if you have to repeat a post.

For Belize diving, I did the ship's excursion the first time I went, and have been to Belize twice since, and dove with SeaSports Belize both times. Linda and John will make your trip fabulous!

Their website is http://www.seasportsbelize.com, and I have a review of them of our first trip on this board.

I have not yet had the time to update, but the 2nd trip was as awesome as the first, and there is now an awesome Bimini for shade on the boat.

Have a great time!

Wendy

Unfortunately, Bruce hasn't been to Belize, so I have to defer to Wendy's advice. There are few choices for diving there from a cruise ship. I think it is pretty much either the ship's excursion or Seasports.

All my contacts with dive operators on Cozumel make me think that if your ship is going to stop there, you should definitely be able to dive there.

Archived