3rd person

georgia1980

We are going on cruise Memorial Day week next year. WE have two separate rooms. My stepdaughter and her son will be in one room and my daughter and I in another. My question is: my stepdaughter's mother wants to join now, to their room; is this possible? We booked through a TA.

We are going on cruise Memorial Day week next year. WE have two separate rooms. My stepdaughter and her son will be in one room and my daughter and I in another. My question is: my stepdaughter's mother wants to join now, to their room; is this possible? We booked through a TA.

I would think that it depends on the room type. For example, I've booked a PT room for my upcoming cruise. On the Fantasy-class ships, a PT can only hold two people. So, if we decided to take our son we'd have to change room types to something that holds 3 or more people even though he's three and we've spent 4 nights in a Volkswagen camper which is way smaller than a PT room.

They may end up in a different room depending on the number of people. Not all rooms accommodate three. If you have rooms side by side this may separate you or you can request that the TA attempt to reposition your room also. Call your TA and they can set this up for you.