Love on a Carnival Cruise?

princesstiffany

My husband and I were both part of a singles Christian group that cruised 4 years ago. We didn't know each other, we were just part of the same group. We actually met on the dance floor of the Jekyl & Hyde nightclub on Carnival's Elation. There was an 80's dance party and we both evidentially like 80's music. There were little talking, mainly just dancing. The next night we met back there for a Michael Jackson's dance party. Our conversation led to the upper deck and after we got caught in a rain storm, we ended our night at about 3am talking by the lido deck buffet sitting area.

We met for breakfast the next day and then for dinner and a comedy show that night. We exchanged numbers before disembarking. I didn't think I'd hear from him again.

He waited 2 days to text me, but once he did, it's been on! :) We were married just 4 days short of 1 year of first meeting each other. My husbands groom cake was actually in the shape of a Carnival Cruise Ship. We honeymooned, and have taken an anniversary cruise each year since. Cruising is in our blood now.

I love this story!

Carnival Elation 2012

Carnival Fascination 2012 and 2013

Carnival Dream 2014

Carnival Sunshine 2015

Carnival Triumph 2016

I met my love one 14 years ago on carnival. And I was not look for anyone. And I did not want to get remarried. But this cruise was the best thing I ever did. When you are not looking you will find someone. What funny I was talking to a lady that was boarding the ship the same time I was boarding and she ask me what would happen if you meet someone on this cruise I told her I rather jump over board. And I was talking to other person and they ask me if I met someone special I told them I met a nice person but I do not want anything to do with them. This person told me to see were this takes you or forget about this person. I starting thinking about it so I took a chance. And I am with this person for14 years. I got a upgrade.

More than a suite upgrade:) Good for you both!

I've noticed a lot of single mothers looking for menfolk on the past few cruises. SMH. Worse than "Christian" Mingle

Not sure if women hunting for a mate is a good thing on a carnival ship. But I guess it is better than gold diggers on an upscale

Line

Sent from my iPhone using Forums