Crusing with a Latitudes Member

Missilecop

I would call and have them add the lattitudes number to the reservation, if they don't already have it. You will get an invitation to the Lattitudes party on the ship, with free drinks and some raffles. Lattitudes members get some discounts in the SPA, one of the lounges and also on the internet. There may or maynot be a Lattitudes line at checkin, but it could save you some time so make sure to look for it.

:)

The lattitudes party isn't formal, and depending upon the time of day it is held I have seen shorts and t-shirts. They will bring around glasses of rum punch, but you can always just order your favorite drink as well...I didn't care for the punch but others seemed to like it.

Your friends should be able to join the lattitudes line with you. Unless your are the only lattitudes and bringing on 20 or 30 non-lattitudes members with you I don't think anyone will care. General rule of thumb would be if there are equal or more lattitudes members join that line, if the lattitudes members are in the minority then they should join their friends in the regular line. I have seen times when the regular lines are actually shorter than the Lattitudes line.

I'm a little confused about what lattitudes is supposed to get me. I mentioned it to my TA when I booked my upcoming (and second) NCL cruise, and she seemed surprised that I had not been sent anything in the mail. She asked if I had requested a lattitudes card, but I was unaware that I was supposed to do this. I called the phone number for lattitudes and they told me my number and said they would send me a new card (as if they had already sent one). This was a month ago and nothing has arrived.

Do I actually need the card or can I just have the number handy? Do I need to inform NCL in advance of my lattitudes status in order to be in the lattitudes line and go to the party, or is it automatic? Are there usually any other perks?

-Lindsay

Lattitudes cards and magazines can take up to 6 months to arrive, or may never arrive. As long as you have the number you are able to get all the benefits.

Norwegian Cruise Line is pleased to offer past guests of NCL the following benefits:

Members-only savings and discounts.

Specially designated Latitudes Member Cruises with exclusive members-only amenities and events onboard.

Latitudes onboard liaison, the Port & Cruise Consultant, to answer your questions at sea.

Onboard booking discounts and credits - see your Port & Cruise Consultant.

Special check-in at select ports.

Complimentary subscription to Latitudes, a quarterly magazine.

Members-only cocktail reception hosted by the Captain.

Special discounts at the Internet Café.

A Latitudes membership card, your passport to future cruise lat_card_02.gifsavings and onboard recognition.

Members of NCL's Latitudes Club are also entitled to Polo Club past-guest benefits when sailing on Orient Lines' Marco Polo.

Archived