meet & Mingle Registering problems and RCCL

gumbypee

anyone having problems registering for a meet and mingle??

It keeps saying it must be purchased but my confirmation number works elsewhere on the site.

I emailed RCCL and they sent back an email saying how to register -- well I already knew that, it just won't work!

Anyone else having issues?

Did you book directly with the Cruise line or with a TA, if with a TA he/she may have you under a Group booking and you will need to ask for your individual Booking # We are under a group booking for our July 2017 cruise, however we each received our own booking # on our Invoice so was able to register.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

Did you book directly with the Cruise line or with a TA, if with a TA he/she may have you under a Group booking and you will need to ask for your individual Booking # We are under a group booking for our July 2017 cruise, however we each received our own booking # on our Invoice so was able to register.

oh thank you so much! I AM under a group booking number so I will ask for individual one now. You are my hero!!! :)

There was a post a few weeks back with the person livid at the M&M situation. Everyone went through the TA/group number etc etc thing, some decided that was it.

Then the dude got ahold of the right person and got registered.

Many of us go through TAs and are in group blocks but registered just fine. It's a glitch.

Gumbypee, your welcome & I hope your able to get registered, we have a couple on our Roll Call right now that went to register and had a problem. I don't think I have read so many posts on people having trouble registering that it seems more like a problem with that feature then individuals having a group booking causing the problem.

Mollyellis next July I am through our friends TA for their Anniversary cruise and it is a group booking however their TA gave all of us our individual # so no issues either. A year ago I tried to add friends of ours to our MTD and couldn't so we all went to the dining room and were all seated together although my reservations showeed 3 in our party, I was able to get two other couples added to our table by speaking with the matire'd.

Once your cruise is a year away, you can register, go to the Main Royal Caribbean page on CC and on the right side you will see Register for the M&M. Put in your booking #, date of sailing, Last Name and ship and & your Email & Submit, you will get an Email thanking you for registering,