Does the all inclusive now not contain much?

We are on Celebration in April with free A.I. I understand from this forum that less and less is included.

Does anyone have a recent bar menu or any other information on this please

Can't help with the Celebrations menu - the most recent we have is from Spirit in June which it is different; from what I have read the Celebration/Dream menu is better than that on Spirit and Majesty.

Although many drinks do now carry a supplement, there is more than enough for us still 'free'. Whereas we wouldn't pay full price for the package, I don't think you need worry if you have got it 'free'; we have got 'AI' included for our cruise on Majesty next month and I am sure we will make good use of it (my husband is especially pleased that Drambuie still doesn't carry any supplement!).

By the way, just for interest, I saw you mention Whisky on another post - on Spirit/Majesty in June the three options that did not have a supplement were J&B, Johnnie Walker Red and Canadian Club; all others had supplements of £1.20 to £1.50. I have just checked the last Celebration/Dream menu we have from November and the 'free' Whisky choices were the same as on Spirit/Majesty plus Ballantines and Teachers with similar supplements on all other brands but this may have changed in the past 10 months.

Edited by campolady

IIRC the free drinks menu on Discovery was quite extensive with lots of well known brands. From next summer you won't be able to buy the package as it will be included in the fare. I hope they don't take the opportunity to make it 'cheap' :rolleyes:

Why the difference between Spirit/Majesty and the rest? Because they are run by a different company!.

On the Dream last year I was keen on the Banana banshees on the AI package, on the Spirit 2 month ago they hadn't heard of a Banana Banshee but on the plus note, John Smiths, Boddingtons was still on the AI as well as Smirnoff vodka, Johnny Walker red label, J & B and drambuie but liquor coffee was not included but depending on the waiter they will let you have a coffee and a shot of spirit and mix it yourself, I am back on the spirit in 6 weeks time so can report if it has changed much in 3 months.

A few years ago bottled water was free which was handy for trips but not anymore, wish Guinness was on the all inclusive ;)

Edited by Andy W

If you are getting AI 'free' why worry? If the list of drinks doesn't suit, you have the option of paying the supplement to get a drink that does. I found the drinks on AI on discovery were more than adequate, which is more than can be said for the cruise experience.

Sent from my iPad using Forums