Cruise Planner - should I see my purchased beverage package?

moonltnite

Hi, all -

I've seen others post that they saw their beverage packages (purchased) in My Cruise Planner. Do they see them in their calendars? All I see in my calendar are my MTD reservations and my specialty restaurant reservations. The View drop down list shows "Beverage Packages" as checked, but I don't see it anywhere in the calendar.

I purchased the Premium beverage package a few weeks ago, and I know it will automatically become Deluxe. Shouldn't it be appearing as one or the other in the calendar? I see the two packages as purchased in Order History as well as in the Vacation Summary (under the "Cruise Planner" there) when I pull up my cruise. They appear there as Premium.

You should also be able to see it on the left side of cruise planner where you have the listings of Beverage packages, shore excursions, entertainment, dining etc... there is usually a number next to it of how many you have purchased next to the add button.