Allure - Our April Trip (Video!)

SassyGirl

This video is so nice! I will be watching it again. I love the clarity of your camera, and that you captured every place on the ship I want to see live instead of pictures. This will be my "go to" video until our cruise in 3 weeks! Thank you so much for sharing this delightful cruise video.

I was doubled over laughing the entrance to the Boleros dance club! That was just too cute, you were all over the place! Thanks for the laugh. :) this is a fun video!

Edited by INCHARGE

Actually, it is my friend Matt who made the video. He and Jim are the stars and the rest of us have short appearance as well (I am the "svelt" woman).

I will see if I can figure out where the video section is and post it there as well.

What kind of camera did they use? You probably can't get specific but just a description is enough - camcorder, professional video camera, point and shoot, etc.

The video is very good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Can't comment on the camera as it was my friend Matt who did the video, not me. I will ask him and will report back!

As for excursions, in Nassau, we just walked over to the British Colonial Hotel and spent the day there. There was a flat charge (I forget how much) and it included use of their beach, pool, chairs, umbrellas and a credit toward food and drinks. It was a very short walk from the cruise port....maybe a 10 minute walk. Considering the short amount of time our ship was in Nassau, we thought this would be an easy excursion that wouldn't take us too far from the ship.

In St. Thomas, we did the "Multi Beach Adventure" with St. Thomas Adventures.

http://www.stthomasadventures.com/

We really enjoyed it and got to snorkel in a couple different places and saw different kinds of sea life.

In St. Martin, we used Diederick Tours and took the tour called "Island Tour - Beach and Shopping" (Tour 1). We went all over the island.

http://sxm-tours.com/

We were very pleased with the St. Thomas and St. Martin tours and would recommend both.