HMC Question.......

ttonnka3

Yes, they will come around with drinks, although our cabana was very close to the bar, so not sure if the service would be as good if you were further away. If you're a beer drinker, you're able to get a bucket of beer, so they last awhile.

Edited by Ykgorbie

I have a Cabana rented for HMC will servers come around to serve drinks ??? Is it good service ?

TIA

I was told that The servers are only for the villas(2story cabanas) but they will also bring you drinks if you're near a villa and ask them to bring you drinks. It was quicker for us to go get our own. We were in cabana 10.

Edited by nednrom

We were also in Cabana 10 (8/20 - 8/25) and had servers stop by all day long. As mentioned previously, we purchased buckets of beer so they lasted longer. But the service was great all day long. We did tip the server well, so that may have played a part in their eagerness to serve:)

We were at HMC years ago and no servers came by, we were down at the end though and don't drink so no biggie for us. When we went they didn't let you book ahead of time, you had to do it when you first boarded the ship. When did they let you start booking them online? I liked first come first serve on the ship better. I don't book my cruises a year + in advance, no way I have a shot a getting a cabana now I guess.

It's been probably 7 years or so since I've been to HMC so I'm sure things have changed since I went. I'd like to go again next year. I wish they'd let you see excursions prior to booking a cruise. It's my favorite stop but I'm not sure I'd want to go back without a cabana and I'm sure they are booked now as soon as they show up online so chances of getting one are slim to none unless you catch it quick.

It's been probably 7 years or so since I've been to HMC so I'm sure things have changed since I went. I'd like to go again next year. I wish they'd let you see excursions prior to booking a cruise. It's my favorite stop but I'm not sure I'd want to go back without a cabana and I'm sure they are booked now as soon as they show up online so chances of getting one are slim to none unless you catch it quick.

You could do what I did to make sure the Private Oasis was still available for our sailing: call the Shore Excursions Department at Carnival with the specific sailings (ship name and saildate) you are considering in front of you (it is also helpful to have the date of the stop at HMC for each sailing), and ask which, if any of those sailings still have cabanas available. When you find one that does, book the cruise through your regular method (I use a PVP), then as soon as you get your booking confirmation, get online and grab a cabana FAST! It may be a little work, but it was worth it to me, to make sure I got what my family wanted. Good luck.:)