Deluxe Drink Package removed from Planner

marti315

I have 3 upcoming cruises, one as soon as 60 days and others 150 days out that up until today all had drink packages being sold in the cruise planner now all i see is NON Alcoholic drink packages being offered. Anyone else seeing that in their cruise planner?

Yes, same here. I called for pricing and they said they are aware of and working on the website issues.

Thanks for the word... shoulda guessed, as RC is notorious of late for website/IT issues. I was just on Cruise Planner and saw just a couple of drink packages plus the Evian. Dismal.

Thanks for the word... shoulda guessed, as RC is notorious of late for website/IT issues. I was just on Cruise Planner and saw just a couple of drink packages plus the Evian. Dismal.

You're welcome. I got as far as finding the listing for the alcohol package, but it wouldn't let me select it in order to see the final price or make the purchase. Their site is a joke. Even calling, I was put on hold for 20 min while they figured out the price. Ridiculous.

They combined Ultimate and Premium into the new "Deluxe". Select went away as well.