Best excursion Carnival Dream

littlefishes

What are the best excursions from Carnival Dream in Montego Bay, Grand Cayman and Cozumel? Also is it possible to wander around without a guide or plan. I know we have been on some excursions which we could have done alone, especially the walking tours. Thanks

My favorite excursion after 80+cruises is swimming with sting rays in Grand Cayman. Done it 3-4 times and love it. In Jamaica, if you have time, try climbing Dunns river falls, have to be in fairly good shape, but absolutely beautiful. Cozumel we love Passion island or just about any beach trip.If you like history, any of the Mayan ruins are fascinating. As far as walking around on your own, just like in the USA stay in the popular areas, do not go into the out of the way areas. A lot of people do not like Jamaica but we love it. We have been there 7-8 times and never had a problem. Hope you have a great cruise.

Grand Cayman and Cozumel are both great places to walk around. I'm not sure that I would do that in Montego Bay, though. We have always had a fun time in MoBay but we've done an all-inclusive resort which provided transportation to and from the port.

There's a lot of great shopping in Grand Cayman if you're into that. We have also done the parasailing excursion there and have some great memories from it, as well.

In Cozumel, we did the Amazing Cozumel Race last year and it was probably one of our most favorite excursions to date. Hubby has actually said that he wouldn't mind doing it again this time, but I'd like to try something different. We'll see what our friends want to do and probably go that route.

Hope this helps and have fun on your cruise!