Norwegian Star shore tous prices for Alaska

marcyjane

Good Morning,

Before I get off to work just had to get on the cruise board and ask a couple of questions.

On Norwegian's web site I found the shore excursions but no price does anyone have the prices for the Norwegian Star ship tours on the sailing from Seattle to Alaska in May 2006 or am I doing something wrong searching the web site?

Any info will be appreicated and as well any info on the Norwegian Star just anything anyone can tell me about the ship, cabins, fun things to do on the ship etc. and as well about Alaska.

Thanks have a great cruising day;)

Marcyjane

Hi Marcyjane,

When your on the shore excursion site you need to click on the date to bring up the price list. I don't think the they have actually been posted for next season yet, but you could get a general idea of prices by clicking on one of the September dates that are listed.

I've never been to Alaska but it looks beautiful. We love the STAR and can't wait to get back on her in Feb.

Enjoy your cruise,

:)

Archived