Crown and anchor

Crannicky

I am a platinum crown and anchor member and sailing soon on Navigator of the Seas. My mum and sis had this cruise booked and I have just joined their booking and sharing their superior balcony cabin. This is their first time sailing with RCI and my question is as we are all sharing the same cabin do they receive the same benefits such as bathrobes, priority check in etc. Thank you

I am a platinum crown and anchor member and sailing soon on Navigator of the Seas. My mum and sis had this cruise booked and I have just joined their booking and sharing their superior balcony cabin. This is their first time sailing with RCI and my question is as we are all sharing the same cabin do they receive the same benefits such as bathrobes, priority check in etc. Thank you

They will normally let all guests in the same stateroom do priority check-in. Bathrobes are by request anymore, so speak to the stateroom attendant.

They will be able to check in with you since you are all sharing the same cabin...they may be able to get robes...you have to ask for them now from the cabin steward anyhow...they won't have any of the C&A coupons on their Seapass card that you will have. You can have them sign up for C&A while onboard & they will get credit for this cruise & be Gold on their next...

I shoulda known I couldn't type faster than Bob...:D

Edited by kc320

They will be able to check in with you since you are all sharing the same cabin...they may be able to get robes...you have to ask for them now from the cabin steward anyhow...they won't have any of the C&A coupons on their Seapass card that you will have. You can have them sign up for C&A while onboard & they will get credit for this cruise & be Gold on their next...

I shoulda known I couldn't type faster than Bob...:D

But you remembered the C&A coupons.:)