Halloween Cruise-Carnival

Has anyone taken a Halloween Cruise on Carnival before. I'm booked on the Elation next Oct. 30th. I've heard that the ships are decorated for Halloween and people dress up in costumes all week, etc. Can anyone verify this? Thanks.

Only been on one Halloween cruise, Carnival Dream. A lot of people dress up on Halloween night only. Most of the passengers did not. They had a costume contest and some of the places gave candy to those in costume.

Yes, we have been on a few Halloween cruises on Carnival. A LOT of the passengers dress up. Some dress before dinner, some after. That night there is a parade of everyone and a contest for the best costumes! It is a lot of fun and some costumes are really great! Take your camera to get some great pictures! Wear your costumes!!!!

Yes, we have been on a few Halloween cruises on Carnival. A LOT of the passengers dress up. Some dress before dinner, some after. That night there is a parade of everyone and a contest for the best costumes! It is a lot of fun and some costumes are really great! Take your camera to get some great pictures! Wear your costumes!!!!

Thanks for the response. Will definitely have my camera (and possibly my costume) ready!