Carnival Victory Beds

traveling queen

I am new to this site. We booked a 4B guarantee and received just that. I have a question about the beds. I know that they can move them together, on our last cruise they left one be up against the wall. I had trouble sleeping. I need to have my husband on my left, and I was up against the wall. I know that probably sounds crazy but ............my question is Does anyone know how the bed situation is in a 4b, could the beds be put together in the center of the room? Thanks in advance I enjoy this site very much.

Not sure if this helps but I just had an inside cabin and we were in the next to lowest deck. The cabin was 2923. The way the beds were when together, you could have been on the outside and have your husband on your left. That would have put your husband against the wall in that cabin. I was traveling with my friend so we needed the beds apart. They did this later for us. Hope this helps.

Joan

Sail on.........

Archived