I just want to say....

MajorsWife

You are going to have such a great time and meet so many wonderful people on your cruise.

Are we down to 2 1/2 weeks now. I did a test pack to make sure I could get all my clothes into one suitcase, and they fit, so I am very pleased. I'll have to bring another bag for personal items like shampoo and hairspray, but all the cothese and shoes fit in the one.

And you should be a very knowledgeble first time cruiser for coming here to ask questions and get information.

We'll see you then.

I'm flying out Friday for Miami (we sail saturday) and I haven't even got the suitcase in my room yet!! :eek:

Okay I DID pick some outfits out and lay them on my dresser top last night.

Oh and I'm working every day this week, and leaving directly from work on Friday.

Someone slap ME!! LOL

is the way my cruising clothes feel. I know it will be quite warm (HOT) for the Transcanal, so I keep putting another shirt, taking away the shirt that may be too hot, etc. So with 20 days to go I have it down to drop into my suitcase & close. Gowns & suits are in garment bag, toiletries with cameras & Roadstor in the Celebrity carry on. If we forgot it, we didn't need it!

I laugh that I am voted as least weight, so snorkel gear goes in my case.

Archived