Drink package general question

On the refreshment package for 26.00 per day that used to be called the royal replenish package at 19.00 a day...my younger brother will be joining us on the AOS in April...does anyone out there know if the Refreshment package covers Seltzer/Club Soda...he is not a soda freak and does not drink that much or at all with the hooch ...but will have plenty of Club Soda Seltzer and Virgin drinks all week long...thanks in Advance...

On the refreshment package for 26.00 per day that used to be called the royal replenish package at 19.00 a day...my younger brother will be joining us on the AOS in April...does anyone out there know if the Refreshment package covers Seltzer/Club Soda...he is not a soda freak and does not drink that much or at all with the hooch ...but will have plenty of Club Soda Seltzer and Virgin drinks all week long...thanks in Advance...

If soda water is the same as Club Soda, then it is included. Soda water is one of the options on any of the fountain dispensers in bars and restaurants.

Edited by clarea

ok...my little brother is driving me to the drink bin with more questions...but I guess it's ok ...yesterday he wanted to know if soda water/seltzer/club soda was part of the refreshment package and Bob so graciously said that it should be...and now my brother wants to know if the same is part of the soda package for an adult...which I can assume yes again but can some one please confirm my assumptions...again thanks in advance...

ok...my little brother is driving me to the drink bin with more questions...but I guess it's ok ...yesterday he wanted to know if soda water/seltzer/club soda was part of the refreshment package and Bob so graciously said that it should be...and now my brother wants to know if the same is part of the soda package for an adult...which I can assume yes again but can some one please confirm my assumptions...again thanks in advance...

All the unlimited beverage packages include the same soda selections.

Thanks!

Hey Bob - is it best to purchase the Adult Soda package before the cruise or wait until you are onboard to save money? Isn't there some sort of charge or gratuities included on one of the prices? Just curious! Thanks!

It should not matter. Before hand you can sometimes get discounts (but rarely on non-alcohol packages), otherwise it should be the same price. Only difference is if you have on board credit, and you purchase it on-board, you can use that credit.

It should not matter. Before hand you can sometimes get discounts (but rarely on non-alcohol packages), otherwise it should be the same price. Only difference is if you have on board credit, and you purchase it on-board, you can use that credit.

Thanks rukkian!!! I appreciate it - on board credit it is then.