An NCL Sun Experience: 22nd August to 5th Sept

AquaMarineFerret

Maybe I should just take a look at a few itineraries and create my own cruise experiences from them? Failing that, the first draft of Alaskan Mouse Murder Mystery is well on its way, look for it on Amazon soon...

;)

AMF

Do you suppose the poor wee mouse escaped from the Disney ship?:eek:

PS - I thought I'd keep you in the loop, the budgie nine apologized, got acquitted and are now back in Aus trying to keep a low profile.

Don't feel guilty about contemplating a December cruise. I was home a week and booked my next cruise- Nov 2nd-19th '16-San Diego to Santiago. After all those mountains, glaciers, trees and wildlife I see over here in more abundance, (except for bears and moose of course, loved those), I'm off to cross the equator, be warm, see deserts, palm trees, beaches, zipping in rainforests, snorkel with tropical fish, a few crocodiles, (hope they're not as mean as the Aussie ones), I think I've got penguins scheduled in there one day, Mexican food- oh and Halloween in San Diego! Check it out!!!![emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If only - roll on retirement (and a fat pension - ha!)

Looks wonderful - have a fab time and good luck with your review! I advise doing the 'dear diary' every night before bed. :)

I never expected to find these on display in the NCL Sun buffet! I thought it a pleasant surprise to see that someone had taken time to do this for the buffet rather than one of the MDRs. I just had to grab a shot with my little compact camera in passing. I do have my doubts about one of the subjects - just look at that hair style! Could it be? Surely not?!

P1070498_1.jpg

P1070499_1.jpg