Bed configuration - Mercury

KathiD

Does anyone know the bed configuration on the Mercury for quad cabins? I have been on ships that have 2 uppers and 2 lowers but also on ships that allow the lowers to be converted to queen with one upper and one convertable twin sleeper sofa. Anybody know?

Just booked April 7th Mexican Riviera (taking the kids this time)

We are on the same ship at the same time. We have a quad as well. When we booked, the person asked which type of room we wanted. There are two types, one with 2 twins that convert to a double or queen, and a sofa bed with an upper. Then there are two lowers that convert and two uppers. We got the two uppers so our boys do not agrue over who is sleeping in the upper beds. Hope this helps and see you soon

Cassandra

If you will go to Celebrity.com and click "planning your trip," then click "ships," then your ship, you will be given an option to view the deck plans. Go to your deck and you will see all the cabins. Looking at your own cabin, if there is a dash between it and the next door cabin, there is a connecting door. If there is an equilateral triangle it means one upper berth, if there are two e. triangles, there are two upper berths. If there is a square it means there is a pull out sofa. If there are two squares it is a sofa (don't know if any of them are double pull outs, however). If there is an isosolese (sp) triangle it indicates it is a handicapped accessible cabin. Hope that helps.

If you will go to Celebrity.com and click "planning your trip," then click "ships," then your ship, you will be given an option to view the deck plans. Go to your deck and you will see all the cabins. Looking at your own cabin, if there is a dash between it and the next door cabin, there is a connecting door. If there is an equilateral triangle it means one upper berth, if there are two e. triangles, there are two upper berths. If there is a square it means there is a pull out sofa (really a love seat). If there are two squares it is a sofa (don't know if any of them are double pull outs, however). If there is an isosolese (sp) triangle it indicates it is a handicapped accessible cabin. Hope that helps.

I did go on the web site to view our cabin. We're currently assigned #4120. The deck plan only shows one upper, but no square indicating convertable love seat. They have us confirmed as 4 people so I know they have us in a quad. I am actually hoping we get at least one category upgrade because as captains club menbers we are eligible for one category upgrade, but at the time of booking it was not available. I was told one will probably become available after final payment due date. we'll see! In any event I was just trying to figure out how cabin #4120 might be configured

Thanks for you help

Archived