Empress Menu Order

kris816

Does anyone who has been on the Empress know the order of the MDR menus? We've seen the Empress specific menus but haven't seen the order they are offered on a 5 day cruise. We are trying to figure out what night we should go to Chops.

I'm on the Empress right now and I asked our concierge the same question before boarding. We got this when we boarded with the menus for the week.

daafe52e095a309f67391c81d514458c.jpg

dd002407f2ecb0cefe45cc2e48f3485f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Twallo. Hope you are enjoying your cruise. I wondered if you know about this? The 3 diamond drinks loaded on the sea pass for cocktail hour. Is there a listing of the cocktails they will make? I know the list of liquors, wines and beers already. Just wondering.

Hi Twallo. Hope you are enjoying your cruise. I wondered if you know about this? The 3 diamond drinks loaded on the sea pass for cocktail hour. Is there a listing of the cocktails they will make? I know the list of liquors, wines and beers already. Just wondering.

Hi puggylicious,

Yes I'm having great cruise, it's a lovely small ship with an excellent crew.

I have not seen any drink list but I haven't asked either. I'm in a suite so I don't know if that makes a difference, but everything I've ordered at any bar during cocktail hour has been run through as if I have a deluxe drink package, so I'm assuming anything under the deluxe package would be covered.

Sent from my iPad using Forums