Last trip Horizon

jasiek

I think we should get some money back for that cruise! They were running out of stuff, and I really didn't expect that. I thought they would make the last sailing special, or at least do something extra for us. Now I know, the last sailing of a ship isn't worth going on, I'm still paying the same money and I expect the same service and I don't want to hear "WE'RE OUT OF THAT", what a bummer!

Actually they didn't take the name off the ship in Bermuda they took the name of the life boats. We saw them painting over Horizon when we got off the ship. I thought it was gone too and we were sailing on a ship with no name but it was still there in Philadelphia for a little while anyway!

Hello everyone! Cloud 9 - They took the name off the front of the ship on Thursday morning while we docked in Hamilton.( We were filming them removing it) They left the name on the back of the ship. They also changed the names on the tenders. I thought they removed Horizon from all of the ship but when we got off the ship in Philadelphia I did notice it still there. Have a great weekend! Diane:)

Sorry you guys had a bummer cruise. If I was on this ship I would write a civil letter to the customer service department. It seems a future credit, OBC or some amenity would be no more than you are due. It is surprising that so many obvious problems would be noted in one short week. I would be upset if I was one of the many Horizon fans that wanted to sail her one last time for the memory. Some memory. I have to say I was one of many that did enjoy a wonderful time on this ship about four of five years ago. It was my first Celebrity and I was impressed but a few years later my sister went and she had many issues from rude staff to dirty linen. You just never know.

Archived