Upsell number from the UK

Phyllis Flipflop

Sully can I be cheeky and ask how much they offered it to you for? We were also offered the 2 bed @ $1000 each, I'm curious to compare.

We paid £1000 for 3 of us. I looked at the price that was on the NCL site and basically paid the difference. We oiginally had the drinks and dining package for free when we booked then they gave in addition the OBC and free wifi.

If you are in the UK $1k each seems a bit high, what is the current price for the suite on the cruise?

We paid £1000 for 3 of us. I looked at the price that was on the NCL site and basically paid the difference. We oiginally had the drinks and dining package for free when we booked then they gave in addition the OBC and free wifi.

If you are in the UK $1k each seems a bit high, what is the current price for the suite on the cruise?

I'm going to give them a quick call today and see what they've got and then decide if it's worth upgrading from that big aft cabin.

How did you get on? I think I might try for the 2 bed family H4.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm still faffing around trying to decide if that big Aft Balcony is worth ditching for the Haven. I'm going to call on Monday and see what's on offer....might have missed the boat (pardon the pun) and there's nothing on offer now. Let us know what you decide.

Just call the main NCL UK number. I did it last week and got and upsell from a balcony to a two bedroom suite in the Haven.

Did you book in the UK.? I called today and was told in no uncertain terms that they do NOT allow up sells. It is only for the US market. I have posted today on this same subject. I would be very grateful if you would please let me know which department you contacted. I booked direct with NCL UK. Thanks