Other shows on Epic

Minoushka

Hi

Other than Burn the Floor and Priscilla whatare some of the entertainment options available on Epic .On our last transat cruise on Epic ..they had a very good Jazz band in Fat Cats along with a group of Flamenco singers and dancers ....wonderful ..comedians ..Beatles show etcetc

What is onnowadays ..we are going end of October for Med and Transat

Anybody know

Hi

Other than Burn the Floor and Priscilla whatare some of the entertainment options available on Epic .On our last transat cruise on Epic ..they had a very good Jazz band in Fat Cats along with a group of Flamenco singers and dancers ....wonderful ..comedians ..Beatles show etcetc

Anybody know

Just back from the Epic. Cirque and Burn the Floor were fantastic. The Beatles show starts at 10:30PM and this port intensive cruz had us up at 6-6:30 every morning to see some of the most beautiful spots on Earth. The Motown review was quite good, comedian -pathetic IMHO, The house band in the cavern-ok, burn the floor-entertaining-not overwhelming(they were always asking for $$ to play your request) various jazz, piano duets were excellent. A lot going on so yo can`t see it all in one week.

To answer your question-probably similar to your last Epic run. JMHO

I checked Keiths dailies from Epic and ...boohoo ...no Spanish Flamenco singers or dancers ...boohoo. 😢😪😥 .Theones we had on that last crossing were amazing

Also the group on Escape was wonderful

I hope they have intetesting entertainment on Epic transat ...last year on Escape they had an amazing variety of shows ...all beautifully done with fabulous costumes ..really really good shows

I hope they have great stuff planned for our crossing

Looking forward to it

Michele

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

Anybody know

Hi, not been on Epic before but just booked for all family(10 inc 4 teenagers) Really keen to see Priscilla show but do we jave to book it & is it ok for 13, 15 & 16 year old grandkids. Loved the movie, not seen the live show. Thanks for any info. Jane

There are announcements before the show starts stating that Priscilla is not suitable for children. I don't think they enforce this in any way and leave it up to parents to decide if they want their children to watch the show. As yours are all teenagers I don't suppose it will be a difficult decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by sandancer

There are announcements before the show starts stating that Priscilla is not suitable for children. I don't think they enforce this in any way and leave it up to parents to decide if they want their children to watch the show. As yours are all teenagers I don't suppose it will be a difficult decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks, I agree, teenagers now are more worldlywise than parents...certainly than grandparents.

Do we have to book the shows onboard, or even before we board online on ncl??