Best way from Port Canaveral to Space Center

dvond

Directions

KSC is only 18 miles from Port Canaveral – an easy 25 to 30 minute drive and no traffic to worry about!

UberX is changing the transportation game at the Port. Only $26 +$5 (port pickup fee) = $31 (one way per car), most probably the cheapest/most dependable private option for 2.

4 or more in a group can book the Happy Hour Shuttle for $63 per person! Tickets and roundtrip transport included - a great deal.

Admission

Tickets are currently set at $50 per adult plus taxes = $53.25. Various upgrade packages are available.

Those looking for ticket discounts will not have much luck. You can look for coupons in discount booklets found at local gas stations, tourist offices and restaurants but generally you will only save $5 to $7 per ticket and you have to read the small print carefully!

A better discount option is membership in incentive-based programs offered by large companies. Ask your human resources department if your company participate in Tickets At Work for example. This program offers KSC tickets for $39.99 plus tax.

Edited by SteerageJoe

Doesn't AAA have a cupon ?

I loved the ....jeeze...I think it was called the "yesterday and today" tour...IF you watched all the Mercury, Apolo and Shuttle launches..try to find which tour STOPS at the VA (vehicle assembly bldg)

They had a tour a few years ago where you could actually go into the VAB..alas, I believe it's no longer available. What an honor and a privilege it was being 10 feet from an actual Shuttle before she was transfered out . .just standing along side the building will give you goose bumps..ok it did for me anyway

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Forums mobile app