Dining in Grand Cayman

JessInNY

Hello,

A bunch of us will be on the Star Princess later this month and will be in Grand Cayman for a day. Can anyone suggest a good restaurant for lunch - something fun with good food? I have heard there are many places to eat in Grand Cayman, so I am looking for suggestions.

Thank you!

Jessica

There is an awesome restaurant called Bacchus on one of the side streets in Georgetown. I can't remember the street name but it's in walking distance of the ship's tender dock. We went for lunch in Feb. and my brother and sister-in-law went for dinner in June. They were there for a week and said it was the best restaurant they tried that week.

There is an awesome restaurant called Bacchus on one of the side streets in Georgetown. I can't remember the street name but it's in walking distance of the ship's tender dock. We went for lunch in Feb. and my brother and sister-in-law went for dinner in June. They were there for a week and said it was the best restaurant they tried that week.

Bacchus Restaurant & Wine Bar

Fort Street

George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands

345-949-5747

Rackam's is excellent. We stopped there New Year's Day last January and had fun helping the local folks recover from the previous night's festivities. We also had some of the tastiest grouper I've ever eaten. Drinks and lunch were reasonably priced.

Archived