MR. BARBADOS..Please help!!

Perky1

Can you tell me where we can find a private company in Barbados to do an ATV excursion or dune buggy excursion on our own. thanks

----------------

Well, you almost got the gold ring for stumping me!

But I was able to find a contact for you.

The company that runs ATV adventures is called ATV QUEST.

It appears as if they are generally hooked-up with some local hotels and a few cruise lines. Whether they accept cruise guests is unknown to me.

But please contact them at: atvquest@caribsurf.com

Although I have no experience with them, it appears as if they go to some remote spots on the island. From the Scotland District to the East coast. It sounds like it would be a blast if you can arrange it.

If you are successful, please post back and let us know how it was and how you were treated.

Good luck and best wishes, my friend. :)

Hey, Mary!

I'm back until early January.....Then I have to go to work in that terrible Caribbean! What a lot to bear, yes? LOL

My wife was born in Davenport, Washington. I was born in Scotland and we were married in American Samoa in the South Pacific. Our first child was born in Mahe in the Seychelles in the Indian Ocean. Strange, yes?

Now we've kind of settled down to just a handful of countries. Getting too old to transverse the globe anymore.

If there is anything I can do for you, please ask.

Best Regards,

'B'

How interesting. Ask your wife if she knows Nine Mile Falls. Ed's daughter is moving there. He was born in Pullman, WA., I was born in Yakima. All Eastern Washington burbs. So glad you took her away to fun and excitement. We are now city folks...boring. You sound wonderful. Thank you for all the help you give us all...we who are just looking for a day or two of paradise.:)

Thank you Mr. Barbados. I just heard back from that email address you gave me and they do indeed do them. I cannot book them privately as Princess uses them and has booked all their available spots so we would have to book thru the cruise line. thanks

Thank you Mr. Barbados. I just heard back from that email address you gave me and they do indeed do them. I cannot book them privately as Princess uses them and has booked all their available spots so we would have to book thru the cruise line. thanks

--------------------------------------

That's too bad. But at least you know now.

The highlight is that if your ATV blows a tire, or is disabled while on a ships' excursion, you won't miss the ship, yes?

I know it's a little more $, but sometimes it is wise to choose a ships' tour when booking a possibly dangerous excursion.

Mrs. B said she used to go fishing with her father at Nine Mile Reservoir and played her first golf at the Sun Dance Golf Course there.

Small world, yes?

I really wish you the best of times on your cruise, and especially on Barbados.

If something wasn't quite for you, I want to know about it.

Best Wishes,

'B' :)

Archived