What happens when parents go platinum before minor children?

Domergirl

I was sitting next to a 10 year old boy during a trivia game and he was already Platinum. I asked when he turned Platinum and he said when he was eight years old. He also told me he lived in Cocoa Beach. Way to go Carnival, make them loyal while there in diapers!

My granddaughter has been Platinum since she was 6 years old. She gets all the same perks as we do to include free laundry and the Carnival logo gift. She will be 9 on our upcoming November cruise and this will be cruise #15 for her.

I think you were given bad information. I am the only platinum member in my family and anyone in my room has always been allowed in the lounge with me. Now if my traveling partners had their own room and nobody had platinum status they would not be allowed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Key language here is "in my room."

Book one child in your cabin and one or more children in your spouse's cabin, and everyone enjoys platinum embarkation.

That way there's no question. It would be helpful to know the kids' ages. That also affects the answer.

Book one child in your cabin and one or more children in your spouse's cabin, and everyone enjoys platinum embarkation.

That way there's no question. It would be helpful to know the kids' ages. That also affects the answer.

It doesn't hurt if you want to do this..but as long as it is the same booking, you can all board together.

A great example. I booked two cabins with my booking...others decided they wanted to go with us so it was another booking...all people on the first booking got to go with me and the others did not. I did stay behind so we could all board together.

Yes, " In my room" is exactly what I wanted to get across to the OP. I have also booked with one platinum in each room so that we could all board together. It's helpful for the first time cruisers that travel with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk