CC: I guess this is a good thing?...

cruiserw/kids

I sent an E-mail to the Cruise Critic Help Desk, telling them that many members have told me that they were posting their Princess Golden Reviews in Cruise Critic's Ship Review section, however everytime I look there the most recent posting that I find is from February 2004. This has been the same for at least two months now. The response that I received stated that they are getting too many Crusie Reviews from cruisers to keep up with posting them on the site. I guess it is a good thing for them that their site has become so popular, but a bad thing for us because we do not have just one place to go to easily read all of the latest reviews. I really do enjoy the Cruise Critic Website and the members who provide so much good information and insight, however, I now find myself straying to other sites to read more up-to-date reviews. In the end that is not a good thing for CC.
I will remain a loyal follower of and an active participant on CC boards because I really believe that this is absolutely the best site to obtain new and interesting insight into the world of crusing and about those we cruise with. Sometimes we learn more than we really need to know or care to know, about our next ship, the newest itinerary, what people do on their balconies,what they eat and don't eat, etc.,etc., etc., but that is the great thing about this board. I know I can always count on people who have websites like Chris's "Lifeiscrusing" for his review's but I really would like to go to just one site, this site, to get all of the latest info and read the varying opinions on everthing. In the end that would be the best thing for us and the best thing for those who run the Cruise Critic Web Site. Hope they find a way to get those reviews up to date soon! (Thanks for listening, I think I just made myself feel better!)

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=dc143c&cdt=2004;7;4;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
Westfield Friends - July 4th Golden Princess

I agree. There were so many reviews on this board before that many had complaints, so we got a cruise review board. But now there are many that we can't read. I think they should come back here. W [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]e will be able to get that valuable info we are looking for.We are now getting lots of reviews from the Caribbean and the Diamond now. And they were anxiously awaited.

Sue
7 days on Star Princess 10/24

Archived