Cabin 7163 on the Summit?

seagulls

We just booked the January 6, 2007 Panama Canal cruise. We have cabin 7162 and are wondering if anyone knows anything about it. When I look at the deck plans it appears to be caddy cornered but not very large. What we really wanted was an aft cabin but they are all gone already. It looks to us like there are much bigger verandas than the one the TA recommended.

We just booked the January 6, 2007 Panama Canal cruise. We have cabin 7162 and are wondering if anyone knows anything about it. When I look at the deck plans it appears to be caddy cornered but not very large. What we really wanted was an aft cabin but they are all gone already. It looks to us like there are much bigger verandas than the one the TA recommended.

7163's veranda is larger, not 7162's. The aft verandas are very large and go quickly.

Texed, thank you for your reply. I made a typo, it is 7163 not 7163 that we have booked. It does seem a little bigger than average but there are others that seem much bigger to me. As it is so far away I thought I might as well do some research and get the best veranda possible, especially as it is the Panama Canal we will be cruising.

Archived