Disembarkation on Magic?

5pullins

Any idea what is the latest time FTTF can disembark? Our flight doesn't leave until 4.45pm from MCO so we are in no hurry!
They want you out of your cabin no later than 8-8:30, and off the ship absolutely no later than 10.

They want you out of your cabin no later than 8-8:30, and off the ship absolutely no later than 10.

Ahh ok. So even with FTTF they still want you out at near enough the same time as those without FTTF. Once off the ship is there anywhere nearby you can recommend to while away a few hours? We are not hiring a car this time though so preferably somewhere to store luggage and get a drink etc?

Ahh ok. So even with FTTF they still want you out at near enough the same time as those without FTTF.
They need to clear the ship and turn it over for the next sailing's passengers to allow people to linger onboard much past 10. They'll come looking for you.

It's been too many years since we sailed out of Port Canaveral, there has been a lot of development near the port, but I am not familiar enough with it to make any recommendations.

How are you getting back to MCO?

They need to clear the ship and turn it over for the next sailing's passengers to allow people to linger onboard much past 10. They'll come looking for you.

It's been too many years since we sailed out of Port Canaveral, there has been a lot of development near the port, but I am not familiar enough with it to make any recommendations.

How are you getting back to MCO?

I guess you don't get breakfast on the last day then?

Was probably going to get a taxi back to MCO. There's me, wife and 5-year old. Any suggestions?

We were on deck 7 doing self assist without FTTF and were off the ship and driving home at 8:15 AM. I'm sure this varies cruise by cruise.

Good luck and enjoy the cruise.

I am sorry to sound so dumb, but what does FTTF stand for?