Just noticed something about my booking

Schplinky

We book through a major online TA and I just noticed something on our booking, which I check every once in a while to make sure everything's ok (who am I kidding, I'm hoping for a most unlikely upgrade). When I checked today, I noticed the date for Documents is December 24th! What a great Christmas present. Of course, last time they said a date and we got thema month earlier but I like the idea of getting a cruise for Christmas!

When I checked today, I noticed the date for Documents is December 24th!

Where did you get your document date? I checked my own reservation and can't find it. More than a little excited for our 2/2006 cruise on Infinity.:D

Where did you get your document date? I checked my own reservation and can't find it. More than a little excited for our 2/2006 cruise on Infinity.:D

We booked through icruise and on our confirmation page on icruise's website, that date is now listed below the status bar. We are listed as "booked: documents will arrive around December 24, 2005."

We're scheduled for December 5th out of Galveston to the Panama Canal. Our documents arrived in the mail yesterday - so it seems like about a four week turnover right now. I booked directly through Celebrity, not a TA. I was able to do my express documents about 2 weeks after final payment. Good luck!, and have a wonderful cruise. :)

Archived