Watching Football

Weckul

Hi all, A question mainly for uk cruisers. I'm boarding NCL Epic on Sunday for a 6 pm sailing and I was wondering if I got on board early enough is there anywhere on board that shows English Premier League football on Sky Sports? Man Utd v Stoke City at 1pm local time is the game I want to watch

We've lucked out before catching footie on board. We can't always catch the match we want but some ships do have sky sports. The hardest time we've had was Champions League games to find. Good thing most of the time if its a match we really want to see and it's a port day we find it somewhere on an island.

We've lucked out before catching footie on board. We can't always catch the match we want but some ships do have sky sports. The hardest time we've had was Champions League games to find. Good thing most of the time if its a match we really want to see and it's a port day we find it somewhere on an island.

Yeh, thanks Cattie, unfortunately this particular match is on embarkation day. It will finish at 3pm but as its my 1st ever cruise and it says the latest we can board is 4 pm then watching it in a nearby bar is a little risky.

We've been on the ship around 12-1pm. So if you get to port early enough and they didn't have any issues with customs returning, you should be able to get on early enough, if not be able to catch the 2nd half.

I hope you're a Stoke fan not Man U!!

We've been on the ship around 12-1pm. So if you get to port early enough and they didn't have any issues with customs returning, you should be able to get on early enough, if not be able to catch the 2nd half.

Absolutely

Stoke fan? Well you don't see many of them around. Guess they are keeping their heads down after the start to the season they have had. 😉

Anyway, it's the Ryder cup im concerned about. Looking forward to watching Europe do the biz again.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Forums mobile app