NAVIGATOR ACCESSIBLE PANORAMIC OCEAN VIEW STATEROOM w/BALCONY

Dave4120

Hello Everyone.

We've normally cruised in an Accessible inside or balcony cabin and will be on the NAVIGATOR next year.

I had booked an accessible inside, but now see that some accessible balcony cabins have become available mid-ship on decks 6 and 7.

However, we see a very large accessible cabin right next to the spa area on the right hand side that looks unreal and is called an Accessible Panoramic Ocean View Stateroom with balcony. The view from the photo looks magnificent and the window leading out to the balcony wraps around nicely. The room is about 285 square feet.

Has anyone with a disability ever stayed in this cabin? Even if you haven't, will we be OK up so close to the front of the ship, or, go with the flow to end up with what looks to be a great cabin?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hello Everyone.

We've normally cruised in an Accessible inside or balcony cabin and will be on the NAVIGATOR next year.

I had booked an accessible inside, but now see that some accessible balcony cabins have become available mid-ship on decks 6 and 7.

However, we see a very large accessible cabin right next to the spa area on the right hand side that looks unreal and is called an Accessible Panoramic Ocean View Stateroom with balcony. The view from the photo looks magnificent and the window leading out to the balcony wraps around nicely. The room is about 285 square feet.

Has anyone with a disability ever stayed in this cabin? Even if you haven't, will we be OK up so close to the front of the ship, or, go with the flow to end up with what looks to be a great cabin?

Thanks

These rooms, the Panoramic Ocean View Stateroom, have no Balcony

Looks very nice and since the accessible is about 70 more square feet, the room looks giant with that huge wrap around window. Will photo op it for sure.

Sorry I posted the wrong category above.

Cabin 1864 is actually a P1 and both the regular and accessible P1 cabins are the same size at 283 sq. ft.

Go to

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=12&shipCode=NV&shipProfile=1625&sailDate=1161001&hasNavigation=false

Thank-you very much for the updated information. We've never been that high up or, with so few rooms. Since the rooms are next to the spa, I would think that area is fairly quiet. Hopefully not much noise at night if there is another floor above our cabin on deck 12.

Thank-you very much for the updated information. We've never been that high up or, with so few rooms. Since the rooms are next to the spa, I would think that area is fairly quiet. Hopefully not much noise at night if there is another floor above our cabin on deck 12.

We were in P2 cabins 1860 and 1868 on our B2B2B Navigator cruises and both were very quiet. There is a passenger open deck above this area but it was deserted most of the time during the day and especially in the evening and at night. I took the shots of the P1 cabin 1864 on one of the change over day when most cabins were empty and the doors were open for cleaning.

attachment.php?attachmentid=395081&d=1474941254

attachment.php?attachmentid=395082&d=1474941254

P1220676.jpg.a482109e69c4f8068d020f4b79099e1a.jpg

P1220678.jpg.175b0836960193724c661d3cf9a85c7b.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

We were in 1864 on freedom and it looked just like the pictures from the other ship posted.

I think the accessible room is the same as 1864 just in the other side. If so, go for it.

We didn't mind the motion, and since you can't be in two places at the same time to feel the motion, who knows what any given moment might feel like elsewhere on the ship?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cruise Critic has pictures of cabin 1814 from the Voyager of the Seas. I would expect that the cabin on the Navigator would be practically identical.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/voyager-of-the-seas-105/accessible-panoramic-oceanview-cabin-245590/

Edited by meatloafsfan

Great photos of the cabin. I did book this 1814 on the NAVIGATOR. Price seemed a bit high but since there is only one accessible cabin this size and layout, I can't complain. It will be an entirely new experience from the cabin, location and deck. Can't wait.