Cakes

Shellinut

I am thinking of ordering an anniversary cake to be delivered to our room on my cruise in 3 weeks. Has anyone had these cakes? If so, chocolate or vanilla? I am a chocolate person but the wife likes white cake and I am just wondering how good these are and which one you guys prefer. Thanks

I am thinking of ordering an anniversary cake to be delivered to our room on my cruise in 3 weeks. Has anyone had these cakes? If so, chocolate or vanilla? I am a chocolate person but the wife likes white cake and I am just wondering how good these are and which one you guys prefer. Thanks

I have ordered several over the years...Vanilla for anniversaries or BDays, the cake is good, not great, just good....But honestly I like WMC better.

I ordered a chocolate birthday cake last year for a friend and we thought is was good!

I've ordered the cakes several times, and quite enjoyed them. Nice and moist, in my opinion. Ask the room attendant to get you some utensils, and plates, and you can enjoy a late night snack before retiring.. or, an early morning snack :)

We order a chocolate one for every (no kids) cruise and they are tasty ! I would say that it is better than the room service chocolate cake, which is pretty decent. The most recent couple of sailings they actually brought plates and utensils as well which was very nice. The cake also keeps nicely under the dome lid for a few days :)

We don't order cake when we sail with our kids. Gotta keep it special ;)

I had the chocolate cake before and it is really good to me.:D

We've enjoyed every cake we've tried from Carnival.

On our first Carnival cruise, I ordered the vanilla and it was good.

Our table mates had the chocolate one last January and shared and it was quite good.

For my mother's birthday in July I ordered the sugar free vanilla and truthfully it was the best one. :D

Compared to the cakes offered by other cruise lines, Carnivals are by far the best value. I have purchased cakes on DCL, Celebrity and Carnival.

Years ago Carnival use to give serve a vanilla cake for birthday at dinner. It was very tasty. We've never tried the one that is currently being sold.

On our last cruise I bought a piece of the chocolate cake. It seems to be made with the same ingredients as the chocolate cake you get with room service (a little smaller slice).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums