UK Reviews of the Week by Highlander32, pstephen, and Archers Fan

CCHelp

Every Thursday, we'll select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

TUI Discovery Brilliant First Time Cruise by Highlander32 I would say it was an excellent cruise but not having been on any others i have nothing to compare it with. So as ar as my mother and i were concerned it was excellent. Meals in all areas were all different and you had lots of choice in the menu, not many seemed to use Gallery 47 the italian part of the dining area. We enjoyed the choice of meals all areas of the ship. Continue reading...Brilliant First Time Cruise

Emerald Princess Amazing Places! by pstephen Our children thoroughly enjoyed the kids activities on-board and the children’s centre staff were all first-class. We were fortunate to be on a cruise with a relatively small number of children (although still an adequate number for them to make friends and enjoy themselves) and as the children's area rooms are not vast, I could imagine they may get crowded on busier “school holiday” cruises. Continue reading... Amazing Places!

Independence of the Seas Independence is still a favourite. by Archers Fan We had My-time dining, which we had experienced on Explorer last year so knew what to expect. Dinner in the MDR was mostly excellent, but on a couple of days the choice was not what we wanted so we used the Windjammer. However, we learned not to go on a table for 10 as that made service very slow. Continue reading... Independence is still a favourite.

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could receive some logo stuff before your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review