Majority Rules Games Show Questions

tinkermom

We were trying to remember some of the questions that were asked at the majority rules game show on our last cruise. Didi any of you play this game when you were on your cruise? Do you remember the questions that were asked? :D

I am wanting to remember the questions so that we can play the game at a get-together we are having.. I am NOT trying to prepare for playing on a cruise. I am just having trouble remembering the questions that were asked. I do remember that they would sometimes play music that hinted to the answer that most people would be answering. We may not be able to be that comlex, we just had so much fun playing an really thought our group would like to play. Maybe some of you have better memories than me!

We also loved that game and wanted to play it at parties so I just made up a bunch of general questions. I asked things like - who is the most popular county female singer, the best western movie, most popular type of dance, most popular soft drink, best state to live in, best amusement park, best chain restaurant, etc. I think I had about 25 questions.

We had what feature do men find most attractive in women (breasts), what feature do women find most attrative in men (buns), favorite actor (Mel Gibson), most famous person in the world (Pope), best honeymoon location (Hawaii), favorite fruit (apples), favorite ice cream (vanilla), most popular type of movie (action), and favorite brand of car (Mercedes Benz). We had 10 questions so there were a couple of others, but I forgot what they were. We were on a Med cruise that had a majority of mature adults (as opposed to us party-animal 30's and below group).

Archived